What We Do?
Customised solutions for your home
We know everyone’s needs are different and we’ve got the air conditioning options that ensure your system perfectly suits your lifestyle. Our quality, workmanship and professionalism are unbeatable. We guarantee our work through fully qualified, registered electricians and HVAC engineers.
Whether you are renovating, adding heatpumps or ducted air conditioning to your family home, it is not a problem. Here at Heat Pump Installations Auckland we can provide the best suited solution from a single room or compact large systems for double storey houses. We offer the total solution suitable to you or your family life.
Efficiency, innovation and customisation are all brought together at Heat Pump Installations Auckland to ensure you are getting the best out of your system.
Our friendly design consultants will walk you through the process, making sure you have the best air conditioning system suited to your lifestyle and budget. New affordable options are suitable to most budgets to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
I am really thrilled with the job.
Please tell management that your installers were very professional and they have done an excellent job.
I would recommend your company to anyone.
Heather – Royal Oak
Year-Round Energy Efficient Heating and Cooling
Heat Pumps Provide Heat When it is Chilly
- Because refrigerant is naturally much colder than outdoor temperatures even on a very cold day, it actually absorbs heat from outdoors, and transfers the heat it absorbs outside to within your home.
- The refrigerant’s physical properties do this naturally. Because we move the heat rather than create it (as electric baseboard or resistant heat does), we can deliver up to 4 times the heat for the energy.
Air Conditioners Provide Cooling When It’s Warm
- Come spring and summer, simply reverse the process and put the same system into “cooling mode” and transfer heat from indoors to the outside.
- For many climates, the advanced technology that goes into these units creates a far more cost effective alternative to a central ducted system for air conditioning.
Individual Zoning: Personalised Whole Home Comfort
We provide some of today’s most advanced forms of heating and air conditioning. One outdoor unit can operate up to 8 indoor units simultaneously. Systems today are super quiet as well as highly energy efficient.
- Each indoor unit can be operated independently via remote control
- Choose from a variety of indoor unit styles
- Provide both heating and cooling (not simultaneously)
- High energy efficiencies
- Quiet operation
They mount high on a wall, out of sight and so not require ductwork, increasing energy efficiency.
- Easy Maintenance
- High delivered efficiency means lower utility bills
Floor mount systems are ideal for residential radiator replacements or any room with limited upper wall space, like a kitchen or sunroom.
- Compact size fits easily under a standard window
- Features twin airflow for improved heat delivery
- Designer wireless remote control
- Operate as few as one indoor unit or all indoor units.
- Choose from 4 indoor unit styles
- Wall mount, slim duct, compact cassette, and floor mount
- Four combinations are ENERGY STAR qualified
What People Say?
Excellent service by Sean and his team!
Definitely using you guys again for our next job and will be recommending you to family and friends!
Frank – Chatswood
I just wanted to commend your installer on the installation of our heatpump.
He did a really great job – clean and tidy, and we wouldn’t have known he had even been there (apart from the great new addition to the office!).
Please pass on our regards to him.
Ministry of Ground
Thanks so much! Great team, you have there – such nice guys.
Air con is FANTASTIC!!
Desiree & Jon – East Tamaki